2.8.17

cute dresses & summer

So I am on vacations again: the sun, eating ice cream and a lot of conversations by the sea *happy me* but again the urge of wearing fresh clothes, cute dresses, funny bags and comfortable shoes, right? Ah! Thinking about that I made a mini wish list from Rosegal of a few pieces I would like to add to my closet!  



I'm really in love with this pieces, I had a hard time not to bought them all. Especially that beautiful dress, I can really imagine myself wearing that and having late dinners in some coffee shop with friends, don't you? And you know me, I have a soft spot for watermelon stuff and white sneakers.  

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here? Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off! Time for a new outfit! *lucky yooou*


Enviar um comentário

Copyright © mau olhado
Design by Fearne